1 Oct 2011

Ichkanichtdojčešprachen

Well...I'm in Germany again and I still don't understand a word :D
The first day I said my well learnt sentence in the pharmacy.
I wanted to say that I have a headache but I said that I have a sexually transmitted disease...from that moment I rather say that I don't speak german at all :D
I'm in Bacharach which is the most beautiful city ever...generally Germany is a very nice country if there weren't any germans :D
There should be something like a festival outside..so let's go and enjoy the wine!! Wohaaa :D
I should definitely learn some german...the only thing I was able to buy is kebab so after few day I'm kinda fed up with them..literally :D
5 BRAINWASH: Ichkanichtdojčešprachen Well...I'm in Germany again and I still don't understand a word :D The first day I said my well learnt sentence in the pharmacy. I...

No comments:

Post a Comment

< >