11 Apr 2010

Stranger in my dreams


I'm thinking about people....cause I have to write an essay about humanity...What is Humanity??
The only thing I know is that it's not what I see all around me...but I have perfect example of  unhumanity!
This girl changed my life...sometimes you think that now nothing can suprise you..and then..she comes..her rebellious thinking just drives me crazy :D She's always late,she's always the unlucky one...but I love her...look and tell that she's normal..no she's not! When Brian is singing Why can't you be me? I miss her much more...Hahaha on Friday we'll have Great cleaning day!!! :D
5 BRAINWASH: Stranger in my dreams I'm thinking about people....cause I have to write an essay about humanity...What is Humanity?? The only thing I know is that it's...

No comments:

Post a Comment

< >